The Gonzaga Bulldogs (2-1) play the Syracuse Orange (3-1) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPN2. In this article, we take a look at the Gonzaga vs. Syracuse odds and lines for this game.
The Bulldogs take the court as double-digit favorites against the Orange. The Bulldogs are favored by 12 points. The over/under for the game is 161.
Gonzaga compiled a 15-21-0 record against the spread last season. Syracuse won 16 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover or pushing 16 times.
To prepare for this matchup, here is what you need to get ready for Tuesday’s college hoops action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Syracuse at Gonzaga odds, spread and lines
- Spread: Gonzaga -12
- Total: 161
- Moneyline: Gonzaga -714, Syracuse +475
Gonzaga vs. Syracuse prediction
Gonzaga 80, Syracuse 69
- Gonzaga was favored on the moneyline 31 total times last season. It went 28-3 in those games.
- The Bulldogs went 19-1 in games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -714 or shorter (95%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Gonzaga’s implied win probability is 87.7%.
- Syracuse won three, or 21.4%, of the 14 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Orange played as an underdog of +475 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- The implied probability of a win by Syracuse, based on the moneyline, is 17.4%.
Against the spread
- Gonzaga compiled a 15-21-0 ATS record last year.
- Syracuse went 16-14-2 ATS last year.
- Last year, the Bulldogs averaged 86.1 points per game, 13.2 more points than the 72.9 the Orange gave up.
- When Gonzaga scored more than 72.9 points last season, it went 11-12 against the spread and 25-1 overall.
- Syracuse went 16-10-1 against the spread and 17-11 overall last season when allowing fewer than 86.1 points.
- The Orange put up an average of 74.1 points per game last year, only 0.7 more points than the 73.4 the Bulldogs allowed to opponents.
- Syracuse went 12-5 against the spread and 14-4 overall when it scored more than 73.4 points last season.
- Gonzaga went 8-6 against the spread and 14-2 overall last season when it allowed fewer than 74.1 points.
- The Bulldogs outscored their opponents by a total of 472 points last season (12.7 points per game on average), and the Orange put up 39 more points than their opponents on the year (1.2 per game).
- The average implied total for the Bulldogs last season was 84 points, three fewer points than their implied total of 87 points in Tuesday’s game.
- Last season, Gonzaga outscored its implied point total for this matchup (87) 16 times.
- The average implied point total last season for the Orange (75.8) is 0.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (75).
- Syracuse scored more than 75 points in a game three times last year.