The Tampa Bay Lightning (9-6-4) host the Winnipeg Jets (10-5-2) at Amalie Arena on Wednesday, November 22 at 7:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN+ and BSSUN. The matchup features two of the NHL’s best offensive options in Nikita Kucherov (13 goals and 15 assists) and Kyle Connor (14 goals and eight assists).
Tampa Bay claimed a 5-4 home victory against the Boston Bruins its last time out on November 20.
In its most recent game on November 18, Winnipeg secured a 5-2 home victory against the Arizona Coyotes.
Before watching this matchup, here is what you need to know about Wednesday’s action on the ice.
Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Winnipeg Jets Odds and Betting Lines
- Favorite: Lightning (-130)
- Underdog: Jets (+110)
Lightning Stats and Trends
- Tampa Bay has gone 5-5 as the favorite this season.
- The Lightning have a record of 4-4 this season in games with their moneyline odds shorter than -130.
- Tampa Bay has a 56.5% chance of winning this game, per the moneyline odds.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Lightning have gone 5-4-1 to earn 70.0% of the possible points.
- They have put up 36 goals during that span.
- Over on the defensive side, the Lightning have allowed 39 goals (3.9 per game) over those 10 matchups.
Jets Stats and Trends
- The Jets have been the underdog six times this season, and upset their opponent in one of those games.
- Winnipeg is 1-2 when bookmakers have listed them as underdogs of +110 or longer on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied, based on the moneyline for this matchup, that the Jets have a 47.6% chance to win.
- In their past 10 games, the Jets have gone 6-2-2 to earn 70.0% of the possible points.
- They have averaged 3.9 goals per game (39 total) during that time.
- Over on the defensive side, the Jets have given up 2.8 goals per game (28 total) in those 10 matchups.
Lightning vs. Jets Game Info and Start Time
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)