The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (1-4) aim to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Presbyterian Blue Hose (5-1) on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. In the article below, we analyze the Presbyterian vs. Tennessee Tech odds and lines for this matchup.
No line has been set yet for the Blue Hose vs. Golden Eagles matchup.
Presbyterian’s record against the spread this season is 3-2-0, and Tennessee Tech’s is 2-2-0. The Blue Hose have a 3-2-0 record hitting the over, while games involving the Golden Eagles have a record of 2-2-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Here’s what you need to get ready for Wednesday’s college basketball action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Presbyterian vs. Tennessee Tech prediction
Presbyterian 77, Tennessee Tech 65
Against the spread
- Presbyterian has won three games against the spread this season, while failing to cover twice.
- Tennessee Tech has covered twice in four games with a spread this season.
- The Blue Hose put up 77.3 points per game, only 1.1 fewer points than the 78.4 the Golden Eagles give up.
- The Golden Eagles’ 64.8 points per game are only 3.2 fewer points than the 68.0 the Blue Hose allow to opponents.
- Presbyterian is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it allows fewer than 64.8 points.
Players to watch
- Marquis Barnett puts up a team-best 3.0 assists per game. He is also putting up 13.3 points and 4.3 rebounds, shooting 46.6% from the floor.
- Jonah Pierce posts 7.5 points, 5.2 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game, shooting 56.7% from the floor.
- Rodney Johnson Jr. tops the Golden Eagles in scoring (13.0 points per game), and posts 5.4 rebounds and 1.0 assists. He also posts 0.2 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Josiah Davis is the Golden Eagles’ top rebounder (5.8 per game), and he produces 11.0 points and 1.6 assists.
- Daniel Egbuniwe gives the Golden Eagles 7.8 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest. He also averages 0.4 steals and 1.6 blocked shots.