The Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-2) play the Northern Kentucky Norse (1-3) at Truist Arena on Wednesday, November 22, 2023. The game starts at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. In this preview, we investigate the Northern Kentucky vs. Texas A&M-CC odds and lines ahead of this matchup.
The meeting between the Norse and the Islanders currently does not have a line set.
Northern Kentucky went 15-18-0 ATS last season. Texas A&M-CC covered 18 times in 31 chances against the spread last season.
Ahead of this college hoops matchup, here’s everything you need to get ready for Wednesday’s action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Northern Kentucky vs. Texas A&M-CC prediction
Northern Kentucky 70, Texas A&M-CC 69
Against the spread
- Northern Kentucky covered 15 times in 33 chances against the spread last season.
- Texas A&M-CC won 18 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 13 times.
- Last year, the Norse recorded 5.4 fewer points per game (67.8) than the Islanders gave up (73.2).
- When Northern Kentucky scored more than 73.2 points last season, it went 6-4 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
- Texas A&M-CC went 4-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall last season when giving up fewer than 67.8 points.
- The Islanders scored 16.6 more points per game last year (80.1) than the Norse gave up (63.5).
- Texas A&M-CC put together a 13-6-2 ATS record and a 20-6 overall record last season in games it scored more than 63.5 points.
- Northern Kentucky went 12-14 against the spread and 19-9 overall last season when it gave up fewer than 80.1 points.
- The Norse scored a total of 148 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 4.3 per game), and the Islanders out-scored opponents by 242 points on the season (6.9 more per game).