The Toronto Raptors (38-39) hope to stop a five-game road losing streak at the Charlotte Hornets (26-52) on Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET.
The Raptors are a double-digit favorite against the Hornets when the Raptors and the Hornets square off. The Raptors are favored by 13 points.
Raptors vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Toronto -13
- Moneyline: Toronto -850, Charlotte +600
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Raptors at Hornets odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Hornets (+ 13)
Raptors 116 – Hornets 111
- Toronto has been chosen as the favorite in 46 games this year and has walked away with the win 28 times (60.9%) in those games.
- Toronto has been named as a favorite of -850 or more just one time this season and came away with a victory in that game.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Toronto has a 89.5% chance of walking away with the win.
- Charlotte has gone 18-44 in games it was listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 29% of those games).
- Charlotte has played as a moneyline underdog of +600 or longer in just one game this season, which it won.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives Charlotte a 14.3% chance to win.
Against the spread
- The Raptors average just 4.5 fewer points per game (112.9) than the Hornets give up (117.4).
- When Toronto puts up more than 117.4 points, it is 17-5 against the spread and 17-5 overall.
- Charlotte is 16-8-1 against the spread and 15-10 overall when giving up fewer than 112.9 points.
- The Hornets’ 111.2 points per game are just 0.5 fewer points than the 111.7 the Raptors give up to opponents.
- Charlotte has put together a 27-13-1 ATS record and a 21-20 overall record in games it scores more than 111.7 points.
- Toronto’s record is 28-9-2 against the spread and 31-8 overall when it gives up fewer than 111.2 points.
- The Raptors are at the 23rd spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (112.9 PPG), while the Hornets allow the 22nd-fewest points per game (117.4) in the league.
- Charlotte is the NBA’s 27th-ranked offense (111.2 PPG), while Toronto is the fifth-ranked defense (111.7).
- The Raptors have scored a total of 88 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.2 per game), while the Hornets have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 480 total points, 6.2 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Raptors vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Sunday, April 2, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and SportsNet
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Spectrum Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).