The Colorado Buffaloes (18-16) face the Utah Valley Wolverines (26-8) on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at TBA ET. Below, we dig into the Colorado vs. Utah Valley odds and lines ahead of this matchup.
No line is set yet for the Buffaloes vs. Wolverines matchup.
Colorado is 15-18-0 against the spread this season compared to Utah Valley’s 21-9-0 ATS record. The Buffaloes have gone over the point total in 15 games, while Wolverines games have gone over 16 times. Colorado has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 5-5 overall over the past 10 contests. Utah Valley has gone 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall in its last 10 games.
Before watching this matchup, here’s what you need to know about Saturday’s college basketball action.
Let’s Make This Interesting – Place your legal sports bets online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a trusted, global sports-betting leader. Iowa, get ready, Tipico is coming to your state soon! New customer offer: Deposit $10 or more, get $100 in instant bet credits! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Colorado vs. Utah Valley prediction
Colorado 73, Utah Valley 68
Against the spread
- Colorado has compiled a 15-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- Utah Valley has won 21 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover nine times.
- The 69.9 points per game the Buffaloes record are only 1.9 more points than the Wolverines give up (68.0).
- When Colorado totals more than 68.0 points, it is 9-5 against the spread and 10-4 overall.
- Utah Valley is 15-1 against the spread and 18-1 overall when giving up fewer than 69.9 points.
- The Wolverines’ 77.1 points per game are 10.4 more points than the 66.7 the Buffaloes allow.
- Utah Valley has put together an 18-6 ATS record and a 23-4 overall record in games it scores more than 66.7 points.
- Colorado has an ATS record of 13-13 and a 15-11 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 77.1 points.
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Players to watch
- Tristan da Silva paces his squad in points per game (16.0), and also puts up 4.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists. Defensively, he puts up 1.2 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- KJ Simpson averages a team-best 3.8 assists per contest. He is also putting up 15.9 points and 4.3 rebounds, shooting 39.6% from the field and 27.6% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Luke O’Brien paces the Buffaloes at 5.6 rebounds per contest, while also averaging 0.9 assists and 6.1 points.
- Aziz Bandaogo is the Wolverines’ top rebounder (10.3 per game), and he produces 11.4 points and 1.1 assists.
- Trey Woodbury is the Wolverines’ top assist man (4.5 per game), and he contributes 13.3 points and 5.6 rebounds.
- Le’Tre Darthard is the Wolverines’ top scorer (14.0 points per game) and assist man (1.5), and contributes 3.5 rebounds.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
If you’re looking for more sports betting picks and tips, access all of our content at SportsbookWire.com and BetFTW. Please gamble responsibly.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).