In Game 2 of the first round of the WNBA Playoffs, the Dallas Wings will host the Atlanta Dream.
Dallas defeated Atlanta 94-82 at home its last time out, led by Satou Sabally (32 PTS, 4 STL, 55 FG%, 3-5 from 3PT) and Arike Ogunbowale (24 PTS, 9 REB, 7 AST, 4 STL, 43.5 FG%). Rhyne Howard (36 PTS, 3 STL, 44.8 FG%, 8-15 from 3PT) and Allisha Gray (21 PTS, 7 REB, 3 STL, 41.2 FG%, 3-6 from 3PT) were the top contributors for the Dream in defeat.
To prepare for this showdown, here’s what you need to get ready for Tuesday’s action.
Dallas Wings vs. Atlanta Dream Odds and Betting Lines
Women’s National Basketball Association odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Sunday at 10:06 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Over/under: 170.5
- Favorite: Wings (-290, bet $290 to win $100)
- Underdog: Dream (+220, bet $100 to win $220)
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Wings Moneyline Insights
- The Wings have won 16 of the 23 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (69.6%).
- Dallas is 5-4 (winning 55.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -290 or shorter.
- The Wings have a 74.4% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In 20 of 33 games this season, Dallas and its opponents have combined to score more than 170.5 points.
- Wings games this season have had an average of 172.8 points, 2.3 fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Dream Moneyline Insights
- This season, the Dream have won six out of the 21 games, or 28.6%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Atlanta has been at least a +220 underdog on the moneyline seven times, losing each of those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 31.2% chance of a victory for the Dream.
- The Dream played seven games last season that ended with a point total higher than 170.5 points.
- Atlanta has a 166.5-point average over/under in its contests this season, 4.0 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Wings vs. Dream: Live Streaming Info & Game Time
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Stadium: College Park Center
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.