The Texas Longhorns (4-1) play the Wyoming Cowboys (4-1) on Sunday, November 26, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET on LHN. Below, we dig into the Texas vs. Wyoming odds and lines around this matchup.
No line has been set yet for the Longhorns vs. Cowboys matchup.
Texas has a 1-4-0 record against the spread so far this season compared to Wyoming, who is 3-2-0 ATS. In terms of hitting the over, games involving the Longhorns are 3-1-1 and the Cowboys are 2-3-0.
Here’s what you need to prepare for Sunday’s college hoops matchup.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Texas vs. Wyoming prediction
Texas 77, Wyoming 69
Against the spread
- Texas has covered just once in five games with a spread this season.
- Wyoming has won three games against the spread this year, while failing to cover twice.
- The Longhorns score 81.2 points per game, 14.8 more points than the 66.4 the Cowboys allow.
- Texas is 1-4 against the spread and 4-1 overall when scoring more than 66.4 points.
- Wyoming is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when allowing fewer than 81.2 points.
- The Cowboys average 11.6 more points per game (79.6) than the Longhorns allow (68.0).
- When it scores more than 68.0 points, Wyoming is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Texas’ record is 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it allows fewer than 79.6 points.
Players to watch
- Dillon Mitchell leads his squad in rebounds per game (8.4), and also posts 11.6 points and 2.4 assists. Defensively, he puts up 1.2 steals and 1.4 blocked shots.
- Max Abmas is averaging 13.6 points, 3.8 assists and 2.8 rebounds per contest.
- Tyrese Hunter is tops on the Longhorns at 4.4 assists per game, while also posting 2.6 rebounds and 12.2 points.
- Sam Griffin paces the Cowboys in scoring (20.4 points per game) and assists (3.2), and produces 1.6 rebounds. He also puts up 1.0 steal and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Caden Powell is posting 9.8 points, 7.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game, making 56.0% of his shots from the floor.
- Cam Manyawu paces the Cowboys in rebounding (7.8 per game), and produces 10.0 points and 1.4 assists. He also averages 1.0 steal and 0.8 blocked shots.